13th Annual Employment Law Summit
Barry B. Fisher Mediation & Arbitration
Connie Reeve, C.S.
Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
Program originally held on October 18, 2012
Obtain a comprehensive review of the past year’s key challenges and developments in employment law, including an analysis of new jurisprudence related to employment contracts, workplace investigations, dismissal litigation strategy, and recent damage awards. Take away practical information you can apply immediately in your employment law practice in this annual publication.
Employment Law Speakers (as of January 10 2013)
- The Honourable John Sproat, Superior Court of Justice
- Brian Bellmore, Bellmore & Moore
- Peter Clark, Heenan Blaikie LLP
- Daryl Cukierman, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Mary Beth Currie, Bennett Jones LLP
- Lisa Feld, Mediator and Lawyer
- Barry Fisher, Barry B. Fisher Mediation & Arbitration
- Melany Franklin, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Ann Gomez, Productivity Consultant and Founder, Clear Concept Inc.
- Marvin Gorodensky, Marvin A. Gorodensky Professional Corporation
- Kumail Karimjee, Karimjee Greene LLP
- Howard Levitt, GOLDMAN SLOAN NASH & HABER LLP
- Catherine Milne, Turnpenney Milne LLP
- Janice Payne, Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP
- Connie Reeve, C.S., Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
- Amy Tibble, Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP